Subject: Re: My darling Clementine!
From: Ernie Wright <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 01:19:10 -0400 (EDT)

Dave Warner wrote:

> I also heard an FTP address for Clementine related images, but I must not 
> have heard it correctly because it doesn't seem to exist...it was 
> ftp.clementine.sl.gov  

That would be clementine.s1.gov--no "ftp.", numeral one and not letter L
after the "s".  Livermore was making images available while Clementine was
active, but they haven't been publicly involved in more than a year.  The
LLNL Clementine FTP stuff is also at ftp://utopia.eps.jhu.edu, along with
more recent data.

- Ernie

--
Ernie Wright <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]